Appliance Not Cooling
- Is the appliance plugged into a dedicated, grounded 3-prong wall receptacle?
- Is the circuit breaker thrown or fuse blown?
- Is there adequate power?
- Is the circuit prone to power fluctuations?
- Are there other appliances on the same circuit drawing power?
- Has an extension cord, power bar or adapter been improperly used to connect power?
- Is the appliance overloaded with product?
- Is there adequate exterior ventilation?
- Is the condenser clogged with grease or grime?
- Are the doors closing properly?
- Do the door gaskets seal snugly?
- Is the Cassette® refrigeration plugged into the cabinet behind lower grill? (Caution, Moving Parts: do not access without disconnecting cabinet power.)
Door(s) Not Closing
- Are the shipping pods/shipping pallet removed and is the appliance level?
- Sliding Door Fridge: Is the lower guide track free from debris and spillage?
- Sliding Door Fridge: are rollers sliding freely within upper sliding track?
Swing Door Hinge Failure
- Is floor where unit is placed level?
- Are you slamming the door shut? Let it close naturally
- Are you forcing the door open, further than the spring-back position?
- Are you continuously opening the swing doors past the spring-back position?
Short-Cycling / Excess Condensation on Running Unit Empty
- Have you raised the cabinet temperature slightly (maintaining below 5C / 41 F)?
- Have you maintained a product ballast such as two to three cases of bottled water per door on the middle shelf?
- Can you unplug the unit when not in use (recommended for units that are infrequently used)?
Sporadically Loaded or Sporadically Used Units Short-Cycling
- Have you turned the unit off when not in use, preferably by the circuit breaker?
- Did you repower when the unit was empty?