Customer Service Representative
If you’ve ever purchased a soft drink or worked in a commercial kitchen, chances are you’ve used one of our appliances.
At HABCO Manufacturing, we’re doing something different! We’ve built our reputation on the solid foundations of quality, innovation and people committed to a job well done. Our Canadian made products are designed for superior performance, ease of maintenance, reduced environmental impact, lower total cost of ownership, and overall customer satisfaction.
Our ultimate mission is to help industry to sell and store their products with refrigeration. We’d like your help.
We are looking for some great people who love helping our customers. You should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless and have a passion for our products. This position is located in our Toronto (North York) office.
You’ll be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service for HABCO Manufacturing. You’ll help us interact with customers via phone and email, create and edit help documentation and work with our direct sales force. You’ll work scheduled shifts with the expectation of being flexible to be available as needed.
You’ll be expected to answer about 50-75 emails/inquiries per day once you’re fully up to speed (2-3 months or thereabouts). This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the love and help you need along the way!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a product expert and provide documentation updates to our knowledge base.
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received from various sources.
- Troubleshoot and report resolutions in CRM.
- Accept and confirm POs and process orders for customers.
- Keep an eye on shipment schedules to ensure your customers receive their equipment on time.
- Work is performed under limited supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 1 to 2 years of customer support experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution, preferably with machinery, appliances, equipment and/or software. (Refrigeration, Foodservice and/or Beverage industry experience an asset)
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through a variety of communication tools.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Experience in using CRM systems (Experience with INFOR Visual Manufacturing ERP and CRM an asset).
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
- Bilingual English and French a strong asset.
- A passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Strong sense of personal and corporate integrity.
- Leadership through innovative thinking in everything you do.
- A thoughtful, yet analytical thinker.
- Passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
What’s In It For You
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Collaborative work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Casual dress code
- Salary: $38,000+ (based on experience and performance achievement)
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
Please submit the following to apply, in a single document file:
- Resumé (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter explaining
- Why you want to work in Customer Service.
- Why you want to work at HABCO Manufacturing and not somewhere else.
*Must already be authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in Toronto (North York), Ontario.
About HABCO Manufacturing
HABCO Manufacturing is a dynamic, growing, and fast-paced organization. Our employees thrive in situations that require flexibility, adaptability, and speed. Successful employees are willing to collaborate with other team members, able to work against tight deadlines, and excited to test new ideas, tools, and tactics. We’re motivators, go-getters, and we’re constantly seeking.
We have over 60 years of experience designing award-winning, energy-efficient commercial refrigeration appliances. Our research and development has powered some of the industry’s most significant technological advances and many industry firsts, including being the first to envision, design and produce removable Cassette® refrigeration.
***Only qualified applicants will be contacted