About HABCO Manufacturing Inc.
HABCO Manufacturing Inc. is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. We have over 60 years of experience designing award-winning, energy-efficient commercial refrigeration appliances. We have built our reputation on the solid foundations of teamwork, client focus and initiative. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant (Warranty and Service), responsible for providing unprecedented service to our customers.
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14 per hour + Benefits + Opportunity for annual pay increases
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Friday: 8:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and service technicians and redirect calls as necessary
- Execute follow-up calls with service technicians to ensure timely completion of service work
- Execute courtesy calls with clients to ensure satisfactory resolution of warranty repair
- Collect and log data for all service calls and corresponding invoices/work orders
- Process data to determine average response times, average repair times, hourly rates by service technician, etc.
- Process parts orders and follow-up with shipping to ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Process RMA’s for return of defective parts to HABCO
- Experience in a customer service role preferred
- Must be highly conversant in English (oral, written)
- Bilingual (French) considered and asset
- Good phone manners with positive attitude
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience using ERP systems considered an asset
- Experience working in warranty department considered an asset
- Experience working with refrigeration or HVAC company considered an asset
- Strong sense of urgency in day to day tasks
What’s on Offer
- $14/hr with opportunity for annual pay increases
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Short workday on Fridays (Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5pm, Fridays 8:30am – 1:30pm)
- Opportunity for advancement based upon performance
Sound like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
- To apply, please send in your resume.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.